Search This Blog

Thursday 17 August 2017

Ryan Hamilton & The Traitors. 100% recommended.

Without over sharing there has been far more downs than ups over recent weeks around these here parts. Hence the dearth of blog updates.

That's not something that I am cornering the market on though.

Without exaggerating I don't think I can recall a time when so many people I know personally - and by extension through my love of music - have been going through such hard times.
It doesn't really matter what they are. It could be a physical health issue, a mental health issue, financial problems, a relationship breakdown, or a combinations of all of them.

Life, at times, can pretty much suck.

For myself one of the few things that I have been looking forward to is seeing Ryan Hamilton and the Traitors tonight.
The gig could realistically be described as the light at the end of a tunnel that I was aiming to reach, or possibly considered as a singular night of respite that will allow me to let my hair down and recharge the batteries in readiness to face whatever comes next.
Regardless of that I have been very much looking forward to it, and I'd like to dedicate this update to everyone out there who is waking up with their first thought being 'I need a break from this shit'.

So here's Ryan Hamilton and the Traitors to blow some cobwebs away just for you. And remember, tomorrow is another day.











GUESS WHO HADN'T BOUGHT TICKETS. TOTAL PANIC. NOW SORTED. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment